- What is the idiom for have a good time?
- What word can I use instead of some?
- What is an idiom for extremely happy?
- How do you express happiness in one word?
- WHAT DOES SO FAR SO GOOD mean?
- What is another way to say most?
- What can I say instead of so far?
- How do you say enjoy your time?
- What word is better than mostest?
- Is mostest a real word?
- What is a better word for amazing?
- How do you say to enjoy someone?
- How do you say up to until now?
- What is another word for having a good time?
- Is good times one word?
- What can I say instead of enjoy?
- How do you express extreme happiness?
- Where can you use so far in a sentence?
- How do you say good times?
What is the idiom for have a good time?
Enjoy oneself, as in I hope you have a good time at the beach.
This idiom, also used as an imperative, dates from 16th-century England, where it was popular until the late 1600s and died out..
What word can I use instead of some?
Find another word for some. In this page you can discover 51 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for some, like: a-few, various, several, a number, a portion, a-little, a-bit, remarkable, more-or-less, part of and more than a little.
What is an idiom for extremely happy?
Here are seven idioms we use to show we are happy. On cloud nine. Extremely happy when something wonderful happens. She’s been on cloud nine since she found out she is pregnant. Like a dog with two tails.
How do you express happiness in one word?
1. HappyPleased — This word means between “happy” and “satisfied.” … Cheerful — This is when someone is visibly happy. … Exuberant — This is like cheerful — but even stronger.Euphoric — When you’re intensely happy. … Merry — This is a little like cheerful. … Overjoyed — This simply means “very happy.”More items…•
WHAT DOES SO FAR SO GOOD mean?
—used to say that something (such as a project or an activity) has proceeded well or without problems up to the present”How’s the work on your house going?” “There’s a lot more to do, but so far, so good.”
What is another way to say most?
What can I say instead of so far?
Additional synonymsup to now,until now,as yet,thus far,up to this point,
How do you say enjoy your time?
“Enjoy yourself.” “Rock out.” “Rock.” “Trip.” “Have as good a time as possible, given that I’m not there.” “Dig.” “Groove much.” “Groove.” “Dance crazy.” “Love that music.” “Get laid, if possible.” “Meet someone.” “Have an awesome time.” “Have a bungalicious time.” “Have a fantastic time.” “Feel.” “Have a primo time.” …
What word is better than mostest?
Mostest Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for mostest?maximalbestoutsideparamountsuperlativesupremetoptopmostultimateutmost160 more rows
Is mostest a real word?
Mostest is not an accepted word, though it is in some dictionaries listed as slang. Most is already in superlative form, so adding -est is redundant and ungrammatical.
What is a better word for amazing?
Answers.com has the following list for this word “Amazing”: astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous.
How do you say to enjoy someone?
Synonymslike. verb. to enjoy doing something, or to feel that someone or something is pleasant or attractive.enjoy. verb. to get pleasure from something.go in for. phrasal verb. to enjoy a particular thing or activity.delight in. phrasal verb. … savour. verb. … revel in. phrasal verb. … love. verb. … have your fun. phrase.More items…
How do you say up to until now?
Alternate Synonyms for “up to now”: so far; thus far; hitherto; heretofore; as yet; yet; til now; until now.
What is another word for having a good time?
What is another word for having a good time?enjoyinglikingtaking delight intaking great delight intaking pleasure intaking satisfaction intaking tothoroughly enjoyingbasking indoting on39 more rows
Is good times one word?
Good-times definitions Plural form of good time.
What can I say instead of enjoy?
How do you express extreme happiness?
Let’s take a look at some of the phrases, idioms and words we can use to express happiness and its different shades and nuances.Pleased as punch. When you are pleased as punch, you are very happy and delighted. … On cloud nine. You are on cloud nine when you are very happy. … Jump for joy.
Where can you use so far in a sentence?
(1) They’ve only sold thirteen tickets so far. (2) The travel bureau is not so far from here. (3) So far, we have not received. (4) Rose says so far the marriage has been unsatisfying.
How do you say good times?
good times / synonymsgood old days.great time. n.good days.quality time.heyday. n.beautiful days.sunny days.old days.More items…